ESO Toolkit by dpb contains a set of small utilities to make your life easier while playing the game:
* A crafting simulator with all weapons and armor.
* Trait Management: Keep track of your traits.
* Item Set list: Know what effects each set would have, what items you can craft for each set and what items drop for non-craftable sets.
* Horse Management: Know when to feed each of your horses.
* Alchemy: See a list of all possible potions with your ingredients, the list is generated automatically with 2 and 3 ingredients and you can filter it by effect.
* Mundus Stones: Simple lists with all Mundus Stone effects, and separate magical and physical oriented lists.
* Dyes: See a list of all dyes with their color and attached achievement and keep track of which ones you own and which ones are your favorites.
More tools and more info will be added in the future, as we slowly work on it.
This is still a work in progress. Contact us with any improvements you can think of and we will work on it!
This is NOT an official App. It is made by fans for fans.
Do you want to help with a translation? Click here: https://crowdin.net/project/teso-tools
The Elder Scrolls®: Online is owned by Bethesda and Zenimax Online Studios.
ESO Toolkit is not affiliated with Bethesda or Zenimax Online Studios in any way.