The company will have the exact information about employees' situation at any moment, who is working and on which projects.
eTime is secure, flexible, fast, precise and real-time.
It is compatible with any HR or payroll management system already used by your company and there is a complete web back-end service upon a request.
No installation required, no needs for specific competence or additional infrastructure requirements.
eTime functions are:
1) Clocking registration: Virtual clocking machine which overcomes the need for traditional devices and is characterised by significantly lower costs and advanced management;
2) Controls: applies a series of authenticity controls; identifies and reports automatically any abuse attempts using proprietary control algorithms; this important feature differentiates eTime from alternative solutions available on the market;
3) Geolocation: precisely identifies the position and the address where a clocking was made;
4) Registration of absence request:
- Permits registration of the holiday/time off requests using the categories defined by the company for different type of personnel;
- Synchronizes requests in real time and notifies users about the approval status;
- Informs the personnel about the holiday/time off residuals up to date and with respect to planned ones;
eTime functionality makes the management of Time & Attendance and working hours easy and modern, it is appreciated by personnel for its capacity to streamline the processes and possibility to be used immediately, it helps the company to process data in a more simple, highly-reliable and cost-efficient way.
eTime can be used immediately with the possibility to link it to existing systems in order to extract and integrate information; employee can easily check via eTime the clocking made with traditional devices, as well as the absence requests or timesheet records done via existing management system, therefore he/she has full information at his disposal even when out of office.
eTime is open and expandable, it can be connected through API to other systems or any back-end functionality.
For more information feel free to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org