Join the event, introduce yourself to attendees, browse other introductions, and find interesting people to approach!
How it works:
1) Events on PEERS can be found via a code or using your location.
a) In the case of using a location, your location must be within the event specified location.
b) In the case of using a code, the organizer should pass it out to the audience .
2) Attendees can introduce themselves to others and browse other attendees' profiles.
3) Share about your professional background, work experience, interests and meet interesting people.
Important: You don't need to be the event organizer to be able to create the event on PEERS. Attendees can use it to create events in order to allow interaction with other attendees. When you create the event on PEERS and set its location, other attendees in the same location will be invited to join.
Where to use PEERS:
2) Social Events
3) Professional Events
4) Any group interested in mingle and networking.
1) Arrange attendee list and profiles.
2) In-app message system.
3) Keep your event contacts forever within PEERS and organized by event.
4) You don't need to share anymore personal information like phone numbers with people you just met in events, since PEERS is the best option for that initial contact.