Evermet allows you to memorize the people you meet every day while you are at work, while studying or simply relaxing at the park.
Just bring the smartphone with you in your pocket or in your handbag and it will do all the job automatically.
When you meet a person and it appears in the app you can:
- see when and where you met
- send a message to the user
- save notes about your meetings for improving relationships and don't forget important things.
Also through the app you can upload your photos to show everyone and through the Status you can explain what you are doing and how much you are having fun.
And if you add friends to your contact lists you can receive a proximity notification when they are nearby, so do not miss the opportunity to meet and have fun!
Privacy is very important to us:
- Manage invisibility zones and blocked users for the benefit of your intimacy.
- Your friends who added you to their contact lists do not receive any proximity notification if you have not added them to your contact lists.
- Evermet is equipped with an automatic message blocking system: if after 3 messages you do not respond to the sender, further attempts to contact you via chat will automatically be blocked.
Note: the app is in beta stage. This means that you may encounter malfunctions that we ask you to report to improve the service :)
Also, if the app identifies a few people around you is due to the fact that there are few members in your area. Do not be discouraged: keep the app installed on your smartphone and help us to grow up the community with word-of-mouth.
What you can do with the social network:
> Enjoy and meet new persons.
> Organize and schedule your new meetings and datings with friends.
> Chat with the included messenger.
> Look at the profile of who you meet.
> Watch the pictures of men and woman, girls and boys.
> Upload your pictures and fill in your profile with name, surname, date of birth, gender, sex, description and informations about your job and studies.
> Use geolocation and memorize pubs, bars, museums and all the other places where you met other users.
> Write down a note and help yourself to remember what you talked about.
> With chronology look who you met in a specific date.
> Lock and unlock unwanted user.
> Became invisible by creating a 'zone' where you don't want to be detected.
> Use the app with love ;)