Award-winning creativity coach and therapist, Eric Maisel, offers the A Little Every Day Deck series to help readers develop a more centered, creative, intelligent life. Each card in the series presents a single idea and a simple exercise to try every day.
Readers can use the decks in a variety of ways. They can:
- Read through the 30 cards in the deck, pick one that resonates, and try the simple exercise the card suggests.
- Use the cards as a 30-day program, practicing one message and exercise a day.
- Select a card at random and let the message speak to them.
- Find a favorite message and exercise, repeat it until the message is taken to heart, then go on to another card in the deck.
- Clean, easy to use interface and navigation
- Browse the content or search by keyword
- Adjustable text sizing for easy reading
- Create Flashcards of your favorite tidbits for easy reference and sharing
- Share with friends and family via social media and email
Each deck is designed to work with the others to help readers grow in profound, even unexpected ways. Everyday Calm offers 30 different ways to chill out and soothe the inner beast. The cards teach how to quiet the mind’s useless chatter, eliminate negative self-talk, relax the body, and reduce overall stress. Picture something beautiful. A landscape you once saw. Your child smiling. Picture calm and calm will follow. Grow calm through visualization. Let go completely. What you cling to imprisons you. Open the cage and fly free. Grow calm by letting go. Morning is the world’s rebirth. Rise early. Practice calm. Start your day with tranquillity. Grow calm