Evo is designed to be clean, simple, and square. The muted colors were carefully chosen and are easy on the eyes. It's a minimal style that is sure to make your homescreen a little more unique.
To apply Evo on your device please make sure you have a supported launcher installed (see below).
• 2,300+ Icons - Handcrafted and HD resolution
• Weekly Updates - New icons and fixes
• 12 HD Wallpapers Geometric designs
• Material Design Application - User friendly interface
• Multi-Launcher Support - Quick apply to your favorite launcher
• Icon Picker and Search - Search and replace your favorite icons
• Dynamic Calendar Support - Date on calendar icon changes every day*
*Dynamic Calendars Supported - aCalendar, Business, Digical, Google, Stock Calendar, Today
• ABC Launcher
• Action Launcher
• Apex Launcher
• ADW Launcher
• ADWex Launcher
• Arrow Launcher
• Asus Launcher
• Atom Launcher
• Aviate Launcher
• Epic Launcher
• Evie Launcher
• GO Launcher
• Hola Launcher
• Holo Launcher
• KK Launcher
• Lawnchair Launcher
• LG Home
• Lucid Launcher
• Inspire Launcher
• Next Launcher
• Nine Launcher
• Nougat Launcher
• Nova Launcher
• One Plus Launcher
• S Launcher
• Solo Launcher
• Sony Experia Launcher
• Smart Launcher
• TSF Launcher
• Zero Launcher
• ZenUI Launcher
These apps are also supported :
• Theme engine
• Unicon, XGELS, Theme engine
Updates and Requests
I add new Evo icons on a weekly basis and update existing icons to match new application branding.
In Evo 5.0 icon requests are limited to 10 requests per week and are uploaded to a server. This will allow me to complete the most popular requests and increase the chance your icon request is satisfied.
A custom launcher (see above) is required in order to apply Evo. For the best in compatibility and customization options, I recommend Nova Launcher.
For further help and feedback, please refer to about section within the Evo application to email me.
Tips and Tricks
1. Use icon size between 115 - 130% (Nova Settings > Desktop > Icon Layout)
2. Uncheck normalize icon size (Nova Settings > Look & Feel)
3. Changing out one icon? Follow the steps below (steps listed are for Nova Launcher).
Long press an icon > click icon options > edit > click icon image > click Evo > select top right corner icon > search for icon within Evo app and select > click done
Connect with Stealthychief
For information on updates, new releases, and other design work be sure to follow me on your favorite social network.