Combining 593 instructive flash cards, numerous mnemonic devices (memory aids) to assist with recalling concepts, and the Leitner system for sorting this app is a must-have tool to efficiently and effectively revise and identify your weaknesses, allowing you to prioritize and focus your study-time.
Released for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch, with high quality graphics and text flash cards.
Flash card topics include:
- Research Methods I. Qualitative and Quantitative Research
- Research Methods II. Reporting Conventions
- Research Methods III. Sampling and Variables
- Research Methods IV. Ethics in Research
- Introduction to Learning and Behaviours Not Dependent on Learning
- Mechanisms of Learning
- Classical Conditioning, One Trial Learning, Trial and Error Learning
- Operant Conditioning
- Observational Learning, Insight Learning, Latent Learning
- Introduction to Normality and Mental Health
- Classification of Mental Disorders
- Biopsychosocial Framework and Stress
- Major Depression