* A step by step checklist to ensure Ohio public bodies conduct executive sessions consistently with the Ohio Revised Code 121.22
* Members of public bodies can ensure they are conducting executive session in compliance with the Ohio Revised Code 121.22
* Instructions on quorum requirements, grounds for executive sessions, roll call voting and limits on activity in the executive session
* Members of the public can monitor elected officials to ensure they are conducting executive session in compliance with the Ohio Revised Code 121.22
* A communications function that allows the public to instantly notify the public body if it has violated the law
* Easy navigation based on the key aspects of the decision to call the executive session
* The App is not legal advice, and creates no attorney-client relationship between the user and App owner
This App should not be construed as legal advice or legal opinion on any specific facts or circumstances. The contents are intended for general information purposes only, and you are urged to consult your own advisor concerning your situation and any specific legal question you may have.