The Express Plus Centrelink mobile app makes it even easier for you to do your Centrelink business online. You can view your Centrelink payment history, update personal information, view online letters and upload documents all on your mobile. No need to visit an office or wait on the phone!
Express Plus Centrelink includes all of the functions and tools you used on your previous app, along with a new design and additional features. You can:
• view and update your personal details, including study details
• view and update your family income estimate
• apply for an advance payment
• provide proof of birth
• track your online claims for Newstart Allowance and Youth Allowance as they are processed
• view and save all your Centrelink appointments in your personal calendar and set reminders
• report your employment income
• report your Mutual Obligation Requirements
• if you are income managed or use a BasicsCard, you can manage your own money, see your available balances and view details about recent transactions on your BasicsCard.
The Push Notification service is another way for us to communicate with you. We can now send messages to your mobile about important things, such as reminders to update your details or report.
To use the app, you need to be registered for a Centrelink online account through myGov. You can use your online customer number and online account password to set up your four-digit PIN for the first time.
Logging into the app each time is simple—just enter your four-digit PIN. If you have already set up a PIN on your previous app, you can simply log in using the same PIN.