Taste, I finally found out how to study my thin eyebrows ... around last season. Hey, better late never never. So if you already have this same dilemma, my incoming security tips to treat thin eyebrows or rarely below.
Unlike women who have thick and full eyebrows, should not, I repeat never, our eyebrows wax. I am shocked at the moment, but it really makes sense. Not enough for candles yet. Join, tidy up every two weeks and attach wild hair that is not directly to the eyebrows.
1. Use an eyebrow comb to brush hair up.
2. Hold your scissors right against your skin and flatten anything that is above your eyebrow line. You can also brush the outer / thin of your eyebrows with movement down and trim.
3. Picking hair on the lid or over your eyebrows.
Filling your eyebrows is an important step for thin eyebrows. We recommend doing this every day as part of your routine makeup routine. Find the tool that works for you. I like a soft pencil, as opposed to a powdered or hard pencil. My favorite is Benefit Cosmetics Instant Brow Pencil (medium to dark).
1. make sure your pencil is super sharp. Then gently pull a straight line on the underside of your eyebrows, from start to top of your natural arch.
2. Make a straight line from the top of the arch down just through your eyes, also your ringtone draws the line at.
3. Next fill the thickest part of your eyebrows with quick, short strokes. Gently and lightly fill the second half of your eyebrows. Sometimes the starting line you created in step 2 is enough.
4. Now comb your eyebrows so that all the hair blends with the product to make it look natural.
hopefully useful for our attention we thank you.