The official iPhone app of the inofficial Fantasy Filmfest archive f3a.net
The Fantasy Filmfest (FFF) is a film festival in many German cities. It was founded in 1987 and presents movies beyond mainstream. Since 1997, the FFF is accompanied by f3a.net, its inofficial archive.
With the f3a app for iOS you have an overview over all movies which were running on the festival from its foundation in 1987 to the 2016 festival.
- Overview over all movies (almost 2100), all names, all facts
- Supports alphabetical sorting and filtering by festival
- Filter by festival year and kind (Fantasy Filmfest, Fantasy Filmfest Nights, etc.)
- Search for titles in realtime
- Over 800 full-screen movie posters
- All descriptions from the festivals magazines
- Detail view with synopsis (usually in both English and German) and many details like actors, directors, etc.
- Trailers for many movies
- Links to IMDb and ebay for almost all movies
- You can switch between a dark and a light user interface
- No internet connection needed (except for external links like trailers, IMDb, and ebay)