Also known as Coin Dozers, Coin Pushers and Coin Droppers, our Fairground Coin Falls brings you the classic gameplay mechanics you'd find in a physical pusher machine, plus a ton of features you'll only find in our video rendition. And the best bit? We give you the coins for FREE!
This is the third and final game in our series so please also check out Jungle Coin Falls and Goldrush Coin Falls, both available right here on the App Store.
Progress through the game to unlock or upgrade all the special features, special coins, special bonuses, precious gems and collectable toys - this game has it all.
- "Duck Hunt" where you get to fire coins at the passing ducks
- "Coconut Shy" what other game has a gorilla firing baseballs at coconuts
- "Crazy Clown" fill the balloon with coins
- "Test Your Strength" ring the bell for a jackpot
- "Wheel o' Fortune" spin for massive wins
- "Pinata" hit it to splash candy everywhere, then win those for big payouts
And much more besides.
Each time you level up, there's always something new to see, so you'll be coming back again and again for just one more go. Who knows what that next level up will unlock...
Main Gameplay Features:
- Actually impressive, state of the art 3D graphics
- Actually amazing, state of the art realistic physics
- Leaderboards to compare progress with friends (requires google+ sign in once)
- Many special coins and prizes
- 20 rare gems - collect and cash them in for great bonuses
- 34 achievements - can you complete them all?
- 100 collectable toys, with more coming in future updates
- Daily Bonus. Each day, something extra to spice up your play.
We supply free coins as you play, and you even earn some whilst away from the game. If you want to play even more than that, there are both free and cheap options to get tons more coins. (These are provided by advertising and/or in-app purchase. Neither are required to fully enjoy the game.)
Free access to this game is supported by occasional advertising. A small payment removes the adverts for good.
A personal note from the developer:
"There are many coin dozer clones on the store, but I've tried to bring you something actually original, written from the ground up and developed with passion. I hope this comes across when you try the game out, and if you like what we've made, please tell your friends - we don't have the marketing budget of mega corporations." -- Paul Johnson.
What are you waiting for? Download and play today, for FREE!