Theme now Support Android O (8.0.0)
- For Android Oreo (8.0.0) Select Android Version on Top Drop down and apply all the overlay
- Settings Do not select center category title for Oreo
1. Download & install the theme.
2. Open Substratum App.
3. When Substratum is opened give it full root permissions and also allow system modifications.
4. Click on the theme and wait for it to create the resource caches then click on the theme again.
5. Inside theme check the switch; Select to toggle all overlays'. Alternatively you can click on the overlays that you would like to install (keep in mind that some apps, mainly Android system, have different variants that you can choose).
6. Click the floating action button (FAB) down the bottom and select Build & Enable.
7. Once that finishes compiling/installing with no errors, wait until SystemUI restarts.
8. Enjoy your new Lovable dark UI .
Most items in the list below should be themed on devices ranging from xhdpi - xxxhdpi however some items may not be, depending on the ROM you are using. Please take a screenshot of any items that aren't themed and either send me an email or leave a message to me on Hangouts. All links available down below
WHAT IS CURRENTLY THEMED:
- Android System
- Aosp Calender
- Aosp MusicFX
- Chrome Browser
- Chrome Dev
- Document UI
- Eleven Music Player
- Facebook (only accent)
- Facebook Messenger (only accent)
- Google Authenticator
- Google Calculator
- Google Clock
- Google Contacts
- Google Hangouts
- Google Inbox
- Google Keep
- Google Messaging
- Google Phone
- Google Search
- Magisk Manager
- Navbar Multicolor (Keys Only)
- Navbar White
- Nova Launcher Settings
- Omni Switch Settings
- Pixel Launcher
- PlayConsole Light
- QS Tile Icons
- Screener (light)
- Settings Icons
- Statusbar Icons
- Substratum app
- System UI
...more will be updated SOON™
Please note some of the ROMs have special icons for their advance settings if you find any missing icons please post it on Google+ page bugs section or report the bugs on Telegram Group (link below) or send me an email with ROM name with screenshot and if possible, link me the ROM source and themed apps are in beta stage work in progress with icons and ui will be updated regularly, Battery icon in QS tiles remains white if you choose accent color it cant change color as the ROMs dont support for it. This theme only supports 7.1.1 OMS Ready Custom ROMs.
Theme tested on OnePlus 2 at 400 DPI
Substratum - Development Community
Telegram Theme Testers and Friends