Farm2Home is online vegetable, fruits & grain seller focusing on reducing gap between Farmer & Consumer. We work hard to avoid middle men, storage & wastage, thus fetching fresh and natural products at low cost at your doorstep.
Under the traditional supply chain method, currently used by over 99% Indians, over 50% of the cost of the product is gulped away by vendors, while another 15% vanishes away in the form of wastage. Storage costs account for over 10%. . All together hardly 25% of the price we pay will reach to farmer and rest 75% is getting spent in supply chain.
Farm2Home envisages to employ technology for bettering this sorrow state of affairs by cutting through various layers of avoidable middle men and infrastructure. We are targeting to reduce current consumers’ spends by 30% & stretch the farmer payment by 200% over what they are getting paid today.
We are working hard to proffer the best services to consumers and farmers with innovative features like “Farmer Tag” on each product that lets you know the farmer details of each product you buy”, “Live dietician consultation to consumers”, “Fun filled day out at Farm to consumers”, “Cost to Cost delivery for the events and functions on bulk orders” & “Health requirement based food selection”
For your order convenience and cutting off the wastage, we are offering fruits and vegetables combos at a very low price. In addition, we offer gift voucher for applicable orders.
Farm2Home app feature:
Simple and easy application interface
Finger friendly navigation
Flexible order placing options
Faster browsing with a click
Quick search, filter and sorting options
Online cart and wish list
Prompt order confirmation
Multiple payment mode- cash and cashless payment
Secured payment gateway enabling smooth online transaction
Round the clock assessment
Top rated user experience
Regular updates on offers and best deals of all time
Mobile apps (Android and Apple)
Easy Payment Options:
Debit and credit card
Cash On Delivery
Farm2Home, the online & mobile grocery app platform is currently operating only in HYDERABAD delivering customer orders to all possible pin codes on time. In future, we will expand our services throughout India
To provide unmatched Grocery Shopping experience. Now enjoy the seamless Online Grocery Shopping in Hyderabad with unparalleled grocery shopping app.
Buy fruits and vegetables online with Farm2Home availing recent offers and best deals with your finger tip. We are offering quality product at best price. Order groceries online and celebrate life with freshness. Visit Farm2Home, place your order and get a free delivery for orders worth Rs200 or more and pay Rs30 for order less than minimum order of Rs 200.
Connect with us:
Visit us @ www.farm2home.net
We would love to serve you at your doorstep with best quality and price.