Developed for the Indian farmers, Fasal Salah is the result of R&D by agronomists and meteorologists, and has special features for rural farmers who may be semi-literate.
Fasal Salah advisories are available in Hindi, English and regional languages as well as in audio format for non readers.
Inside Fasal Salah:
1. Krishi Salah: Personalized farmer advisory is one of the main features of this app. Crop Advisories are available on demand for your crops in your farm: including alerts on adverse weather events, diseases and pests, as well as management practices (irrigation, nutrient management) according to real-time weather conditions at the village level.
2. Weather information: Weather is an important factor influencing crop growth. This app provides a 5 day weather forecast at village level which involves several parameters like temperature, relative humidity, wind speed, rainfall. Advisory covers 600,000 villages across India, for nearly all major crops and vegetables.
3. Mandi/Market Prices: Fasal Salah helps to find and analyze the best Prices for your crops in various mandis.
4. Audio advisory: Advisory is available in audio format which is beneficial for non readers.
5. Fasal Salah provides up to date news for use by farmers like Inputs like crop varieties, fertilizers, pesticides, herbicides availability in their area of operation.