* File Lock (Encrypt)
* File Unlock (Decrypt)
* Secret Note
The Fcrypt is app is designed to secure your files from unwanted access. Fcrypt is a file locker app.
The Fcrypt app will help you to encrypt your files and set a password (the password is the key to unlock your file again).
* File Locker
You can lock any type of your files(audio,video or any other files) with password. You can also share that file or upload that file to anywhere and whenever you want to unlock use the same password.
* The Secret Note
You can also write secret notes with Fcrypt app which will saved as in encrypted(Locked) format and when you want to read your notes use the same password to read.
How to Use Fcrypt for Locking File
There are two ways to lock your files.
* First Method
1. Open Fcrypt App Select Encrypt (Lock)
2. Select your file from inbuilt file manager or using your phone file manager or gallery (see top button in file manager)
3. Now Selected file name will display and you will see Enter Password box (enter your password)
4. Click Encrypt (Lock) button to Lock
* Second Method
1. Open Gallery Select Your file (image, video etc) and select "Share" or "Send" option.
2. In sharing option you will see Fcrypt > Select Fcrypt
3. It will display Encrypt (Lock) or Decrypt (Unlock), Select one option
4. Now Selected file name will display and you will see Enter Password box (enter your password)
Note : By default your files will save in phone internal memory in "fcrypt" folder, locked files in encrypt folder and unlocked files in decrypted folder.