FDManager is unique in its ability to capture discrete data entered by flight crew on board the aircraft and merge it with information from other data sources, providing a real time picture of the aircraft and crew status and automating reporting and all of the administrative functions of a flight department.
The FDManager App allows Flight Crew, Management and Administration to access all of the Flight Department functions, including;
• Generate Flight Logs and other Forms
• Document Control
• User Status
• Aircraft Status
• Flight Plans (pending)
Once synced with the FDManager server, the App can be used off-line for all its functionality.
The FDManager web-based portal integrates all data received form the App and provides a comprehensive, real time picture of the aircraft status, as well as supporting key flight department functions such as;
• Safety Management System, with automated process management of Hazard Reporting
• Document Control, including audit tools
• Maintenance with integration to OEM vendors and maintenance planning systems
• Flight Following & Reporting
• Reporting (utilisation, fuel, pilot log books entries, etc)
Accepted by regulatory authorities worldwide and IS-BAO compliant, FDManager is an acceptable means of compliance for an electronic Flight Log and a complete paperless cockpit.
Use of the FDManager App requires a subscription to FDManager which is available on a per-airframe basis