By means of a smart phone or tablet, real time status of the hand dryer can be monitored, as well as other functional parameters, useful for the maintenance and proper use of the unit.
This APP is simple and easy to use. With it, further to connecting and monitoring the information on the unit, the information will also be able to be sent using email. Periodical retrieval of the information will allow statistical control of the hand dryer.
Data that can be obtained with the APP:
- HD Serial number: Identifies the unit in order to allow product traceability.
- PCB Serial number: Identifies the electronic card allowing traceability.
- Number of cycles: Number of times the unit has been put into operation.
- HD Total time working: Total time the unit has been in operation since its first usage.
- HD Total time plugged: Indicates the total time that the unit has been connected to the electrical grid, since its first usage.
- % de Preheat: Indicates % of time that the preheating system has been in operation with respect to the total time that the unit has been working.
- Water Tank Meter (WTM): Shows the number of times that the water tank collector has been full.
- WTM - Last action time: Is the time from when the full tank signal is activated, until it is emptied. Always showing last operation. It is useful to know if the unit’s maintenance is being done effectively.
- WTM Total action time: It is the cumulative statistic of the previous parameter, i.e. the total time that the tank has been full without emptying.
- V+ meter: Indicates + voltage variations in the grid to which the unit is connected.
- V- meter: Indicates – voltage variations in the grid to which the unit is connected.
- Motor temperature: Indicates the temperature at which the electrical motor is, at the time of data collecting.
- Firmware version: Identifies software version.
Enjoy a pleasant experience while drying your hands in a Handryer ffuuss™.