Major shiny features of File Manager are as following:
• Main Storage: You can manage all files and folders in your local device storage.
• SD Card: You can manage all files and folders in your SD Card.
• Easy file browsing: Browse files easily by category right from File Manager’s home screen: images, videos, music, applications, downloaded, and favorites.
• Disk tools: Storage analyzer, recycle bin and hidden cabinet let you manage your disk easily.
• Storage analysis : You can analyze local storages to clean up useless files. You can find out which files take up the most space.
• USB Storage: You can manage all files and folders in your USB OTG.
• Documents: You can manage all document files in your device. (Supported file formats: doc, ppt, pdf, and etc)
• Downloads: You manage all files (including apk and zip files) in download folder.
• Images: You can manage image and picture files in your storages. Image preview is available. (Supported file formats: bmp, gif, jpg, png and etc)
• Audios: You can manage all music and sound related files. (Supported file formats: mp3, ogg, flac, m4p, wav, wma and etc)
• Videos: You can manage all video files in your device. (Supported file formats: asf, avi, flv, mp4, mpeg, wmv and etc)
• Apps: You can see all applications installed in your local device. You can stop or delete apps. You can delete data or cash of apps. You can backup your app as apk file also.
• Cloud: You can access your cloud storage such as dropbox, google drive and OneDrive.
• Remote: You can access remote or shared storage like NAS and FTP server.
We’d love to hear from you!
Send us your feedbacks via: firstname.lastname@example.org