System configuration is quick, efficient and customisable. Users can design their own processes, react immediately to internal or customer-driven change requirements, and specify what data to capture on the mobile app for every type of turnaround task. Complex contracts can be accommodated and automatically applied to jobs to ensure that billing is accurate.
Data is seamlessly shared between the FirstRamp back office and mobile app. The back office provides cost control, operational visibility, accurate billing and comprehensive reporting for managers, while the powerful and intuitive mobile app allows ground crews, service teams and fleet personnel to capture all required data with ease.
Using the FirstRamp mobile app staff can view and accept jobs, capture all required data, monitor their performance against customers’ SLAs and receive bulletins and alerts. The app has been created with ease of access and learning in mind; the user interface is intuitive and easy to use allowing for minimal staff training. Each user has their own secure profile which means that they are given the access and views which are relevant to their role.
• Enhances consistent service delivery
• Reduces manual overheads and waste
• Minimises the risk of inaccurate or missed billing
• Provides audit, survey and data feedback opportunities
• Manages multiple customer contracts
• Provides the ability to create service capture to exactly match business processes
• Reduces the risk of delayed flight penalties and helps to improve SLA performance
• Mandatory data capture rules with customer signature and sign off
• Key data available to employees in any location
• Configurable SLAs with live feedback to mobile devices and back office
• Real-time triggers and event-based communication
• Full health and safety audit data capture
• Ad hoc services capture and generation of corresponding charges
• Cost and time analysis of turnaround tasks