• is free-form, like a piece of paper
• captures numeric data for analysis
• is effortless to update
Other apps fail on the first point (if not all three) - can they fully capture your workouts? A physical notebook, on the other hand, isn’t the best way to search/browse/copy/paste or graph data.
Yooj is the best of both worlds. It’s easy and flexible.
With just a few taps you can:
• record custom exercises with custom parameters - reps, weight, time, distance
• define personal metrics - bodyweight, one-rep max, race times
• browse, copy, and paste
• view graphs of your progress