"Mama Called the Doctor and the Doctor Said, "No Spooky Monkeys Jumping on the Bed!"
Designed by parents of young children for young children (pre-toddler and older), Five Little Monkeys Halloween is a fun, interactive musical counting game based on the popular rhyme everybody knows and loves, but with a ghostly twist!
* COUNTING: Children build counting and math skills as well as color recognition by adding and subtracting different colored monkeys from play, simply by touching a monkey, or shaking your iPhone.
* OPPOSITES: Interactive objects teach concepts like stop/go, on/off, open/close, utilizing an alarm clock that rings, a lamp, a telephone, a door, even a monkey family portrait that reacts to your child's touch!
* READING: Following along with the highlighted words to the rhyme fosters word recognition and sentence building skills, an important step toward a lifetime of reading and learning.
* SINGING: 3 original music types to play and sing to; Country, Rock, or Pop for sing-a-long.
Explore, touch, and control the game with interactive options that allow creative freedom for your preschooler. This application might keep your little monkey from jumping on the bed!
- Designed for young children from 1 year and up ( pre-toddler to preschool )
- New interactive features that your child will love, including dancing skeleton, a candy treat surprise, a silly monster, friendly spider, and a Halloween costumed cast of monkeys!
- See if you can find the ghosts!!
++ Enjoy our other educational apps for children:
- Old MacDonald
- My A B C Train
- Word Wheel
- Big Top Circus
- The Bear Went Over the Mountain
CONTACT US: Email us at email@example.com for any questions. We will promptly respond to you.
***LoeschWare cares about children and respects your privacy. ***
Five Little Monkeys Halloween:
- Does not collect any information
- Does not contain ads
- Does not contain in-app purchases
- Does not contain integration with social networks
- Does not use analytics / data collection tools
- Does include a link to LoeschWare apps in the iTunes AppStore via a parent gate