Once the app is installed, you will be able to download maps for offline operation : IGN Maps (french detailed maps), Scan Express IGN and Open Cycle Map. All the routes and associated elevation profiles are likewise embedded in the app.
Many features will help you practice the trail-running in Flaine :
• get your location on the detailed IGN maps with the GPS
• record your chronos
• description of the route and points of interest
• monitoring alert to be notified if you move away from the route
• call or send an emergency SMS in case of problems
• sending predefined SMS to your contacts
• reporting a problem on the route
• adding comments
• sharing on social networks
• weather in Flaine (OpenWeatherMap)
• activities and entertainment
Access to all features requires that you use a Trace de Trail account.
Remark : Continued use of GPS running in the background can greatly decrease battery life.