- Selfie styling: You can now personalize your videos and express your creativity through stickers and drawings on your video selfies
- Links and titles: Add context and broaden the discussion by adding titles and project links to your response videos
- Topic resources: Educators can now add images, animated gifs, emojis, and attachments to add fun, context, and depth to your topics
- Video reactions: Go beyond simply liking videos and use our new reactions to express your opinions with a single tap
- In-app QR reader: Simply point your camera at a QR code to access your favorite grids, topics, and responses with ease
- Grid notifications: See which of your recent grids have new topics and videos waiting for you
Flipgrid is the leading video discussion platform used by millions of PreK to PhD students, educators, and families around the world. Flipgrid brings the back row to the front and helps learners of all ages find their voices, share their voices, and respect the diverse voices of others.
Teachers spark discussion by posting topics and questions to a class, school, professional learning community, or the world. Students record, upload, view, react, and respond to each other’s short videos. Flipgrid students build and strengthen social learning communities as they discuss their ideas and experiences with their peers.
Flipgrid amplifies student voice and supports student development of global empathy as they immerse themselves in each other’s learning processes and perspectives. That’s what it’s all about!
Need help? Contact our awesome support team: firstname.lastname@example.org.