This client app turns your Apple Device into a surveillance portable station. Users can access live video and PTZ control of FLIR cameras to monitor remote locations, using mobile connectivity. Zoom control and camera pointing can be achieved by pinching and dragging on the screen. FLIR Mobile also allows pointing your FLIR Camera to a desired location by holding your mobile device in the air, locking the camera to the orientation sensors in your iPhone or iPad device.
FLIR Mobile offers intuitive control of cameras:
· Automatic discovery and configuration (uPnP support required in network).
· Quick browsing through multiple FLIR camera connections with finger scroll gesture.
· Active camera toggle in multisensor products, with a single touch of a button.
· Video recording and capture of still snapshots directly to your device's camera roll.
· Video Analytics and Temperature Measurement configuration on models supporting these features (e.g. FC-Series).
Supported FLIR camera models and minimum firmware requirements:
F-Series, D-Series, PT-Series (WW1.4 firmware)
MV/MU-Series (WW1.4 firmware)
A310pt (WW1.4.1 firmware)
FC Series (BU1.1 firmware)
MD-Series (2013 versions)
HRC/JPC3 G Multisensor (CF 2.1 firmware)
zdarma Změřit rychlost stahování
Změřte si jakou rychlostí můžete stahovat soubory do svého počítače nebo nahrávat soubory na internet