Gallery Lock : Hide pictures allows you to hide its app icon & keep your privacy absolutely safe. You can import your personal images & videos in this secure folder vault, & nobody will knows the existence of the app.
This is a Must-Have App. for protecting your privacy as hiding each of the media files using password!
You can easily manage the folders or albums of gallery & view, move & export pictures.
• Hide photos, lock animated GIF & hide videos
• The hidden files are all encrypted
• No storage limitation to hide photos or hide pictures & hide video
• Support hiding icon, and no one knows the existence of GalleryLocker except you.
• Support Android 4.4(KitKat), 5.0(Lollipop), 6.0(Marshmallow) & 7.0(Nougat)+.
• Hide & play GIF images inside the app
• Support Break-in Alerts & take a selfie of the person who is trying to break-in
• Recycle Bin contains all deleted files, you can restore them before 60 days
• Auto-lock WhatsApp downloads (WatchDog)
• Fake PIN to show fake content
With GalleryLocker, your privacy is well protected. No Worries any more.
• Password recovery (email & security questions to keep safe)
• Bulk lock photos /unlock
• Change thumbnail
• Quick lock from gallery (Share to GalleryLocker to hide files without opening app)
• Slide Show
• Move between Folder vault
• Share locked files
• Lock individual Folders (Double security to keep safe)
• Hide app icon (best way to keep Gallery lock app hidden)
• Intruder break-in alerts (Take snap of intruder who types a wrong pin)
• Recycle Bin (Recover files if you have deleted by mistake)
• Un hide photos or Un hide videos when required.
• Dark Theme (best for Night use)
• Panic Switch
Are my hidden files stored online?
No. Your files are stored only on your device, so please make sure to keep safe backup all your hidden files before transferring to new device or factory reset.
App icon is hidden, how to launch app?
1. Use device built-in browser to visit this page: http://itianz.com/open-gl.php
2. Tap the "Manage Space" button in System App Detail Info page of Gallery Lock (System Setting->Apps->Gallery Locker-> Storage-> tap Manage Space button)
3. Dial **YOUR-PIN to open the app from Dialer, use only default dialer. In some devices, after GalleryLocker is killed by system/other apps/after device restarted, GalleryLocker may not be able to respond to dial event.
Forgot my pin?
Please find the latest mail we send to you (by searching the keyword iTianz in your mail box), & follow the steps in the mail to recover your pin. You can also set security questions to reset pin in offline.
- Be careful when deleting unlocked media files. If you do that, you will lost media files.
- If you delete ".GalleryLocke-DoNot-Delete" folder, locked files will be deleted & lost forever.
- Cleaning Apps like (ex. Clean Master, Speed Cleaner) might be able to delete locked pictures & locked videos , so do not delete any relative files of GalleryLocker while cleaning up your device.
- Before deleting GalleryLocker app, do not forget to unlock all locked medias & then delete Gallery Locker.
Note: This app uses Accessibility services & uses Device Administrator permission. By default its disabled. You can Enable it within app settings page. Its used to improve the app security.
We help you to protect your privacy, by lock photos, hide photos, hide pictures, image vault, picture vault, photo vault, protect photos, private photos, photo locker hide video, lock videos, video vault, File Locker, Folder vault, video locker, gif player.