SHOW SYSTEM FONT
• Detect the fonts used for standard interface items that are rendered in regular / bold / italic type.
• Detect the fonts and sizes associated with the text style (headings, body, footnotes, captions, etc) and scaled appropriately for the user's selected content size category.
SHOW BUILT-IN FONT FAMILIES
• List the font families supported by your device.
• Explain the font family: designer, design date, publisher and copyright information.
• List the font faces (regular, bold, italic, heavy, etc.) of each font family.
FONT FACE INFORMATION
• Show visible name and PostScript name.
• Detect the number of characters in a font organized by unicode planes.
• Show normalized weight value. The valid value range is from -1.0 to 1.0. The value of 0.0 corresponds to the regular or medium font weight.
• Show the relative inter-glyph spacing value. The valid value range is from -1.0 to 1.0. The value of 0.0 corresponds to the regular glyph spacing.
• Show the relative slant angle value. The valid value range is from -1.0 to 1.0. The value of 0.0 corresponds to 0 degree clockwise rotation from the vertical and 1.0 corresponds to 30 degrees clockwise rotation.
• Describe stylistic aspects of a font: italic, bold, expanded, condensed, monospace, etc.
• Describe stylistic qualities of a font: old style serifs, modern serifs, sans serifs, ornamentals, scripts, symbols, etc.
• Ascender: the top y-coordinate, offset from the baseline.
• Descender: the bottom y-coordinate, offset from the baseline.
• Capital height.
• The height of letter 'x'.
• The height of text lines.
• Leading: This value represents additional space between lines of text.
• Multiline text editor for testing the font by typing letters, words, sentences.
• Selectable sample font size from 5 to 48 points.
• Calculate the sample text width and height in points and pixels.
• Save the sample text for all font faces and the save the selected font size for each font face.
• List similar font families for a font family.
• Search font faces by traits, stylistic aspects and qualities.
REACH UI FEATURES
• Info menu with feedback and privacy settings (iOS 8+)
• Use the camera icon (upper-right corner) to create and print/send/share a screenshot from the entire page.
• Pull down with your finger to refresh the informations.
• Long press on a cell to copy/print/send/open as/share the cell value.
• Shake your device to refresh the informations.
• iPhone 2G, 3G, 3GS, 4, 4s, 5, 5c, 5S, 6, 6 Plus, 6s, 6s Plus, SE, 7, 7 Plus.
• iPad 1, 2, 3, 4, Air, Air 2, Pro (9.7" and 12.9").
• iPad Mini 1, 2, 3, 4.
• iPod Touch 4G, 5G, 6G.
• iOS 8, 9, 10.