Rated as one of the *top recipe apps*, Food Network’s In the Kitchen app is your one-stop shop for all things food. Get instant access to our most-popular recipes from Ina Garten, Ree Drummond, Alton Brown, Giada De Laurentiis, Rachael Ray, Bobby Flay, Guy Fieri and many more. Need inspiration for your next meal? Or looking for a recipe that's on TV now? Our new app will help you do just that! Finding delicious recipes from your favorite Food Network chefs and shows has never been this quick and easy.
With this app, you can:
FIND RECIPES ON TV:
- Instantly save recipes from your favorite Food Network shows, even ones that are *on TV right now*.
- Search for the perfect recipe to satisfy your meal-planning needs. Narrow down your search by chef, course and *recently aired* recipes.
GET INSPIRED IN THE KITCHEN:
- Browse over 70,000 recipes from your favorite Food Network chefs.
- Looking for a decadent dessert, a festive cocktail or even just dinner for the family? Find a variety of recipe collections, including:
+ Weeknight Dinners
+ Quick and Easy
+ *Top Picks* from Food Network
SAVE AND SHARE RECIPES:
- Save recipes *instantly* and organize them into your very own collections.
- Share recipes with your friends and family via text, email, Notes, Pinterest, Facebook and Twitter.
- Discover what the Food Network community is saying about our recipes through ratings and reviews.
GROCERY SHOP STRESS-FREE:
- Save recipe ingredients directly to *Notes* and collaborate with your family and friends while you shop.
- Please note that your FoodNetwork.com grocery list will remain independent from the app. However, you can export your existing FoodNetwork.com Grocery List to Notes app anytime by going to My Stuff > Settings > Grocery List.
Want to talk? If you have questions, comments or suggestions for the app, we'd love to hear from you. Please email us at email@example.com.
Please note that videos are available for playback only in the United States, due to licensing restrictions.