Foodservice Consultant from FCSI (Foodservice Consultants Society International) is now available on your iPad or iPhone. The app is free to members to download and offers intelligence and insight for foodservice industry professionals everywhere.
Once you have downloaded the app, as long as you have Apple iOS 6 or above, the latest issue of Foodservice Consultant will automatically appear in your Newsstand as soon as a new issue is available.
The magazine offers a mix of must-read features on the major issues in global foodservice, including:
Interviews with leading FCSI professional consultants, top chefs, hoteliers, restaurateurs, architects, designers and technical experts; updates on the latest foodservice equipment innovation; and profiles of cutting-edge hospitality projects around the world.
The app has been specially designed with readers in mind and features:
- Pages that are optimised for both horizontal and vertical views, so you can choose how to read (iPad only)
- A contents bar that is always available
- The highlights page, picking out the editor’s key stories from every issue
- An optional font size selector (with three possible font sizes)
- Day and night mode, allowing you to optimise reading for your conditions
- Fully searchable content
- A share function that allows you to send content to friends, contacts and colleagues via Facebook, email or Twitter
- Picture slideshows and video content
Download the app now, to enjoy Foodservice Consultant, free to all members. Subscription options available to all non-members.
Issues are published quarterly.
Pricing for subscriptions available:
- 1 year subscription = ($39.99), automatically renewed until cancelled
When purchasing through iTunes your account will be charged at confirmation of purchase.
Your subscription will auto-renew unless you turn this off 24 hours before the subscription runs out. You can turn off auto-renewal at any time from your iTunes account settings.
You can manage your subscription through your account settings after purchase on your device.
No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.