Try to guess a couple hundred international football clubs only by their logos as quickly as possible. Let’s see how well you know football.
• Guess the logos of more than 350 football clubs from all over the world.
• Challenge your friends and other football fans worldwide to join you in a competition for a place on the leaderboard.
• Use hints to guess the logos you failed to identify.
• Ask your friends on Facebook or Twitter to help.
• Check out the stats and follow your results.
The rules are simple. You guess the name of football clubs by their logos in the shortest time possible. The quicker you guess the name, the more points you earn. If you guessed the name incorrectly, you lose points and the club logo gets a yellow or red card.
If you score 100 points, you earn a prize ball. You can use prize balls for hints and resolving names when you can’t guess it yourself. If you have not enough balls, you can ask your friends on Facebook or Twitter to help or you can buy them in the game shop.