FPR's Knee Lite App provides you with Phase 1 of The Knee Program with the option to buy the next phases of the program according to your fitness level and injury needs.
The Knee Program:
• Designed to reduce chronic and recurrent knee pain
• Progressively strengthens the muscles that support the knee, pelvis and spine
• 20 minutes/day
• 5 days/week
• Mike Ryan, one of the most respected Physical Therapists in Pro Football is your coach
• Developed by doctors
• No special equipment
• Easy to perform
The entire 12-week program has four phases.
• Phase 1, Foundation: Weeks 1-3
• Phase 2, Beginner: Weeks 4-6
• Phase 3, Intermediate: Weeks 7-9
• Phase 4, Advanced: Weeks 10-12
Each phase has two sections.
1. Learn the Phase: detailed instruction, demonstration, and coaching to help you do each exercise correctly
2. Do the Phase: the 20-minute exercise program in which you perform the exercises while receiving tips and guidance from the coach
Every 3 weeks you advance to the next phase where you do a different set of exercises that build on the strength you gained in the previous phase to progressively strengthen the muscles that support your knee, pelvis and spine.
FPR's Knee Lite App includes:
• Phase 1: Learn the Phase
• Phase 1: Do the Phase: 20 minute knee and core strengthening routine with 14 different exercises that use your body weight to develop your strength
• Breathing and Bracing: techniques and additional exercises to help activate your deep abdominal muscles
• The option to buy the other phases of the program that suite your fitness level and injury needs