All of the features of the app combine to make you feel as if you are playing a real frame drum. There are 8 different single drum layouts to choose from- Bendir, Dirty Duff, Duff, Frame Drum, Large and Small Frame Drum, Tambourine, and Tambourine Jam. There are also 3 different 2 drum layouts- Small & Large Frame Drum, Bendir & Dirty Duff, and Tambourine & Frame Drum, with more to come.
Featuring unique touch sensitivity, the sound volume varies according to how hard you hit it, just like a real drum. The pitch changes slightly depending on where you hit the drum as well, and realistic graphics and visual effects combine to enhance the experience.
Playing realistic rolls is as easy as swirling your finger around, simply adjusting the roll speed by how fast or slow you swirl your finger. Other features include pitch, sensitivity, reverb, and delay adjustments, multi-track recording, ability to share and export your recordings (optional in-app purchase), and so much more.
Frame Drum! Free also includes 16 PlayAlong Beats, 22 unique Percussion Beats and 10 Music Beats to play to, as well as 25 different metronome sounds to choose from.
• Professionally recorded 44.1 khz high fidelity stereo sound
• Touch sensitivity - The harder you hit the drums, the louder they sound!
• Reverb and Delay Controls - slider adjustments allows limitless drum sounds
• Pitch Control - lower or raise the pitch of the drums
• Realistic visual effects - drums visually correspond to your every touch
• Retina Display for both iPad and iPhone for incredibly crisp graphics
• 22 Percussion Beats and 10 Music Beats to play along to, with more to come!
• PlayAlong Beats: 16 new loops with basic bass drum, hi-hat or snare beats, to play along for added rhythmic expression!
• Realistic Rolls - simply swirl your finger around to create slower or faster rolls
• Double beat feature with slider adjustment
• 25 Metronome Sounds and 4 Time Signatures, with BPM adjustment
• Multi-track recording - easily add or delete tracks, save and loop recordings
• Share your recordings through email, Facebook, and Twitter
• Export your recordings to your computer (optional in-app purchase)
• Lefty Mode - reverse the 2 drum layouts
• Play along to the music on your iPod