Discover amazing new ideas for your next party. Like something? You will find a high quality vendor who can make it happen for you. So, just browse and pick stuff that you like. Share the party ideas with your friends and family. We will help make sure it's just perfect.
How does it work?
Yelome has a collection of innovative and high quality service providers for things you need for your parties. Cakes, foods, activities, decorations, etc. Browse through these to find interesting ideas for your next party. If you like the work of one of the vendors, reach out to them directly.
• No need to spend hours searching for all the things you need.
• Discover more ideas. Make your party special.
• Protect your privacy. No need to share your phone number with all the vendors.
• Reach out to those you like.
• Build your network. Let your contacts refer you to the best providers.
I supply cool stuff to parties. How does it benefit me?
• It's exclusively designed for service discovery by themes. Get high quality leads.
• Maintain relationship with your clients. Show your latest work. Offer ideas. Offer deals.
• Grow in popularity. Increase your chances of being referred by others.
What do I need to do to get business from Yelome?
Download the app. Create your card. Attach some photos and videos. Done. you will be featured in a section based on your specialties. Let your customers find you.
How can I get my business listed on Yelome?
Follow these steps to list your business
• Create your card. Choose "Make it public" in the Card Preview Screen.
• Enter suitable keywords in the Card Preview screen. Your keywords should indicate the kind of business you are in. You may simply enter the name of the category in which you wish to make your card appear.
How do I know when someone expresses interest in my business?
• They will contact you if you leave your contact details on your card.
• If someone saves your card, you will get a notification.
• People could also reach out to you by sending you their card. Be sure to get back to them.
At present, Yelome is focused on Gurgaon, India only