【To customers who is using Android 6.0 or later】
If you are using Android 6.0 or later, enable location services.
1. To enable location services on your Android device, go to Settings > Location.
2. To enable location services for the app, go to Settings > Apps > Camera Remote > Permissions > Location.
-This application provides the following functions:
1. Transferring images and movies to a Smartphone
2. Browsing the Camera from a Smartphone
3. Downloading Location Data from a Smartphone
4. Shooting Images by Remote Control(*)
5. Easily transfer pictures from the cameras that offers Bluetooth capability.
*How to change the setting depends on your camera.
[Supported cameras and supporting functions]
[Supporting functions: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5]
[Supporting functions: 1, 2, 3, 4]
FUJIFILM GFX 50S, X-T20, X100F, X-A10, X-A3, X-T2, X-Pro2, X-E2S, X70, X-T10, X-T1, X30, X100T, X-E2(firmware version 3.00 or later),
FinePix XP120, XP90, XP80, S9900W, S9950W, F1000EXR, S1
[Supporting functions: 1, 2, 3]
FUJIFILM X-E2（firmware version 1.00-2.10）, XQ2, XQ1, X-A2, X-A1, X-M1
FinePix F900EXR, F800EXR, Z2000EXR, Z1100EXR, XP200, XP70, S9400W, S8400W, S8450W, S8200W
[Supporting functions: 1]
FinePix Z1000EXR, XP170
[Smartphone System Requirements]
Wireless LAN support:Android OS Ver4.1〜7.1
Bluetooth support:Android OS Ver5.0〜7.1
*This application software doesn't guarantee the functions for all the Android smartphones.
*Android4.1 or later can use the "Remote Control"
[How to use "Send Email to Us"]
1.When the email window is launched, click "Send" without the title and description changed.
2.The link to "Contact Us" website will be sent to you.
3.Please send your inquiries and messages to us via the website.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Please Visit FUJIFILM Web pages for more details and usage.