G-Bowl is a product for the purpose of improvement of driving skills and safe driving.
The driver can know the variation of G force from the motion of the ball in the bowl.
In addition, you can see G foce meter, G foce graph, driving log, playback, comparison and route map.
You can training to control complex acceleration G, deceleration G, turning G, and all of them.
= Compatibility =
iPhone4S or later, iPad2 or later, iPod nano 5th.
(GPS is required to use all the features.)
= Features =
- Show G force by G-Bowl/G-Meter screen.
- G graph with auto scroll (red=accl, blue=brake, green=turn)
- Speed(yellow) and yaw(purple) are optionally available.
- Sound according to strength of G force.
− Sound alert when G force is over the limit.
- Judge good braking. (Fanfare will sound)
- Display score (by cornering)
- Drive data logging / playback / comparison / edit / e-mail sharing.
- Sharing Drive data by e-mail.
- Show route map.
- Auto pause and auto stop.
- Zoom in and out G-Bowl view.
= How to use =
1.Install the iPhone in the car as the same direction.
2.Stop the car at a level place.
3.Run this app and touch [Calibration] button.
4.Touch [Start Driving] button and drive a car.
5.Touch [Stop] button when you want to stop.
6.You can see recorded drive data by [Log List] button.
7.You can select options by long press drive data in log list.
= Configuration =
You can configure settings in iPhone Settings >> G-Bowl.