Crash (or 13-card Brag), 9-card Brag, 7-card Brag, and 6-card Brag.
In all these games, the object is to divide the cards in your hand in a number of 'Brag' hands, beating the Brag hands of your opponents:
- Prial: three cards of the same ranks, for instance three sevens. Three threes is the highest prial in Crash, then comes three aces, kings, queens, etc.
- Running Flush or Trotter: three consecutive cards of the same suit, 3-2-A is highest, then comes A-K-Q, K-Q-J, etc.
- Run: three consecutive cards of mixed suits, ranking as for running flushes
- Flush: three cards of the same suit, with aces high
- Pair: two cards of the same rank with any third card (aces high, the third card is used as a tie breaker)
The hands you make are automatically sorted with the best hand to the left and the leftover "dead wood" to the right.
After you are done each hand is compared in turn with the corresponding hands of your opponents, starting with the best (leftmost) hand of each player. The player with the best hand earns a point. If there is a tie for first place nobody receives a point.