* Drag the view to scroll around.
* Pinch with two fingers to zoom in or out.
* Double tap on background to zoom in or out.
* Single tap on a name to show more info.
* Double tap on a name to base the tree on that person.
* Long tap on a name to base the tree on that person.
* Search for persons by typing (partial) first and/or last name.
* Keeps a history of shown graphs and searches accessible from the back button.
* Scales the UI to support large and small devices with varying resolution.
* Shows marriage dates and divorces in the long-click popup.
* Configurable number of generations (both descendants and ancestors) shown.
* Different codecs supported (utf-8, ascii, latin_1, ansel).
To use your own gedcom files, they need to be transferred to your device. This can be done in several different ways, including:
* Mailing them to yourself and downloading them
* Copying them over USB
* Copying them to an SD card
* Using online file services such as www.dropbox.com
Once the file is on your device choose it in the Downloads app or in a file browser app such as My Files. You can also use the Open... button in the menu from within GedTree.
There is a support/feature request forum at http://gedtree.userecho.com/
This is a full featured demo version that will occasionally suggest that you purchase the full version.