Features of the free download version
- A single frame can be picked as a photo and saved in the photo library.
- Both portrait and landscape mode operations are supported.
- Time slider and associated thumbnail bar are available to locate a desired frame.
The following In-App purchases are available.
Upgrade to Pro
- Watermark disappears.
- Forward/backward buttons become available to locate precisely a frame (photo).
Live Photo Creation
- A Live photo can be created (exported together with audio) from a source video.
- Photo image can be chosen from the first, middle and last frame of the video.
- The video in a live photo can be copied into Photo Library as a separate video file.
- Time range specified GIF and/or video can be created from a source video in the photo Library.