So let's brief you regarding the game and how it actually works:
The game works on basic arithmetic operations. You simply need to tap or shoot a number from a lot which you think is best in order to reach your desired maximum target.
But there are certain basic rules around which the game revolves and these are strictly to be followed.
For that you need to understand three basic rules which are as follows:
1. If you tap the extreme left digit, the number to the immediate right gets added up to the current total score.
2. If you tap the extreme right digit, the number to the immediate left gets added to the current total score.
3. If you tap any middle digit, the multiplication of the neighbouring numbers gets multiplied and adds up to the total current score.
[NOTE: If only one digit gets left, that only gets added to the current score and gives you the final score.]
* If your score matches the final objective score(Target), you are to the next game.
* Also if you perform well in all your games in a certain level, you are promoted to the next advanced level with more bubbles and restrictive timings.