Creation of custom progress loaders that differ from standard loader provided by Android SDK.
Understand the basics of OpenGL ES library on Android and to learn how to use OpenGL functionalities to build custom loaders.
Just click on any downloadable link in the Android Browser and select LoaderDroid from the list of applications. Or you can share a link to LoaderDroid using the Android sharing feature.
* Intercepts links from your Android Browser and other applications
* Auto pause when your connection is lost
* Resumable Downloads (Continue your downloads from the same place it was interrupted)
* You can define what connection is allowed for each link (WI-FI, 3G, etc)
* Faster downloading by splitting the download into parts
* Link replacement feature for outdated links
* Stable, fast and easy to use
Android 1.6, Android 2.1, Android 2.2, Android 2.3, Android 3.0, Android 3.1, Android 3.2, Android 4.0