Each day a new activity on one skill is available for which you have 10 minutes to complete. You then have the option daily to do a self-review and request a peer review of the skill being practiced.
Your progress is calibrated and visualized on a 21st-century grid. Your grid is shareable on social media, alongside your school transcript, resume etc.
• Resumes and School Transcripts do not give a full picture of your ability to develop new skills needed in a 21st century workplace.
• Employers have: 1) Very little tools to evaluate your learning habits and competencies in 21st century skills which are crucial to a workplace and 2) Few options in finding gifted candidates purely based on a 21st century skills analysis.
• Schools have to find a better way to prepare and evaluate students in 21st century skills so they are future and work ready
In this embodiment of GLEAC, the steps in the User interface to get a score from the Algorithm are:
1. User gets message a new lesson is released on APP. Lessons are released every 24 hours.
2. Each activity requires up to 10 minutes of engagement.
3. User spends time doing activity and the system measures time spent and engagement on notepad. One elements of a total score is assigned.
4. User then has the opportunity to do a self- review of that skill being practiced on that day. User completed 1 or all of the questions. Another element of a total score is assigned.
5. User can then have a peer evaluate him of this same skill. Peer completed the assessment and a score is assigned.
6. User and Peer reviews are compared and a score is assigned.
7. A total score is then weighed using the algorithm and a final % is assigned to User in the skill being practiced.
In addition, the system may review and adjust your rating based on a bell curve or other form of data fitting of the community tied to random testing of benchmarking/recognized soft/21st century skills.
Once as a user has a rating, the system visualizes and displays this rating in a grid on the display of the client device. This grid can be shared to anyone via various avenues alongside any documents which can include a resume, school transcripts, etc. in your profile. It can also be shared as a standalone document via social media profiles such as linked in etc. or any other means.
GLEAC’s method is:
• Offering a timer based and systematic learning system for a user to build any
soft/21st century skills;
• Benchmarking and measuring a User’s performance in soft/21st century skills;
• Creating a 360-degree feedback loop on a user in soft/21st century skills;
• Allowing a User or third party to track a User’s progress/habits in learning
soft/21st century skills;
• Allowing a user or third party to visualize a User’s soft/21st century skills;
• Allowing a User to access personally and share his or her soft/21st century
skill rankings and learning habits to any third party in any format including
social media platforms etc.;
• Allowing any third party to search and locate a User and his/her rankings on
any soft/21st century skills.
Visit us at :