For more information on 531, please visit:
Permissions used :
• Writing to external storage: Needed for backing up database to local storage for future upgrade.
• Vibration: Used along with sound to notify rest timer completion.
With the Go HAM - 531 Calculator, you can customize your workout and calculate your numbers based on your 1-RM lifts. Simply enter your 1RM's into the app to calculate your training maxes, and you're good to go.
Please note that this is a limited FREE Version of Go HAM and features include:
• Choose your unit of measure between pounds or kilograms
• Easy Navigation. Select your days and swipe through your working and assistance workouts.
• Warm-Up sets
• Built-in persistent stopwatch to keep track of your rest times.
• Automatic user-defined rest timer after each set.
• Never forget the set you're in by using the check-boxes that keeps track of your set and progress.
• Display partial weights (for metric users)
• Partial weights for increments (for metric users)
• Custom and partial rounding
PRO FEATURES INCLUDE:
💪 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, and/or 7 day splits. YOU decide how you wanna GO HAM on 531.
💪 Plan/edit your workouts for each day.
💪 Create/edit your own workouts for 531.
💪 Create/edit your 531 variations.
💪 Fully customizable assistance for 6-week or 3 month/cycle BBB program.
💪 Create single, super-set or giant-set accessory workouts.
💪 Editable/Loggable RPE per set.
💪 Editable rest timers per workout. Each main workout has 3 rest timers. Warm Up, Work, and Primary Assistance. You decide how much rest time you need for each type based on the workout.
💪 Backup and Restore your data so you never lose it.
💪 Export to a spreadsheet to track your progress.
💪 Create assistance workouts for select or all days.
💪 Editable and log-able weight and reps during workout.
💪 Display workout percentages in real-time.
💪 Deload Customization.
💪 Customize how you want to warm-up. Set the weight, reps and sets and you're good to go. You can select all warm-ups to run or select certain workouts to display individually.
💪 Track your progress at any time within the workout page. View your current daily progress or use the calendar to see what workouts you've done in the past.
💪 Add/Edit/Delete plates into plate calculator.
💪 View your progress weekly using the searchable history database and line graph.
💪 Color coordinated 531 history log. Notes for deload, warm-up, assistance, AMRAP and working sets are color coded so you know which history log were performed.
💪 No ADS!
Do you have any questions, feedback, bugs or suggestions on other workout routines you'd like to see? Feel free to email me. Any correspondent feedback is appreciated.
Look out for the following routines from Go HAM in the near future:
• Go HAM - Sheiko Calculator