Failing a goal even if you tried your best?
Set up a project and not being able to complete it in time?
How many times have you said or thought: "No matter how hard I try, I will never get there"?
Lack of incentives and inspiration won over your motivation and prevented you from achieving your goals!
Everyday life experience tells us that achieving big goals is based on 5 main aspects:
4) Get satisfaction
5) Track your results
1) Plan - To achieve a big goal, you need a well defined plan: create your own challenge and set up all the intermediate steps to complete it
2) Share - Making your challenge public increases the likeliness to achieve it: your challenges, your intermediate goals, your progress will be open and public, and anyone will be able to post comment, cheer for you or whistle you. Thanks to a full integration with the main social networks, all your progress will be public and there will be no excuse to abandon the challenge!
3) Confront - You can share your challenges with your friends, coworkers, relatives e compare your progress with the other participants using a timeline.
4) Get satisfaction - Achieving goals and getting through checkpoints, getting cheers and positive comments from friends will increase your personal satisfaction and self esteem. Every successful achievement will give you a well deserved prize in points and to raise in the global Goalize Me! user ranking!
5) Track your results - Goalize Me! allows you to track all your progress, wheather minor or major, and to review them on the timeline of your challenge.
So, what are you waiting for?
Sign up now and start challenging yourself and your friends with Goalize Me!