"A verse of Scripture in the morning, may become a blessing for all the day. It may sing in the heart as a sweet song, from morning until evening. It may become a liturgy of prayer in which the soul shall voice its deepest needs and hungers—amid toils, struggles, and cares. It may be a guide through perplexing tangles, 'God's voice' whispering cheer, a comforter breathing peace in sorrow." -- J.R. Miller
• Classic and timeless devotional content.
• Daily reminders to read your daily devotion.
• Listen to devotional content read by built-in voice synthesizer.
• Bookmarks and notes.
• Share content through Facebook, Twitter and email.
• Read using different fonts, font size and in low-light environment.
• Track your reading progress.
• Ad-Supported free app.
Follow @taptapstudio on Twitter.
Like us at facebook.com/taptapstudio and say Hi!