* Baby Measures: Our application consists of 4 baby measures (Breastfeeding, bottle feeding, diapers, sleeping) and 3 growth measures (Weight, Height, Head Circumference). Each area can be accessed through the central tab bar that sits along the bottom and is visible throughout the app. This means that you can easily jump from one section to completely different section with the simple click of a button.
* Baby Central: This is a new screen that gives you an high-level overview of your babies. In here, you can find your baby's age and latest records for all trackings (including growth), as well as charts that give you a great visual indication of your baby's progress over time.
* Quick Drawer: We've created a quick side drawer which allows you to switch between babies and choose the measurement standard (metric/imperial) all with a swipe and tap of your finger! There are also convenient links to email us for support questions and bring up the help screens.
* Growth measurements: You can now record your baby's growth (Weight, Height, Head Circumference) using our latest measurement tracking screens and view the progress using the charts and log views!
* Intelligent timers: You can track your breast feeding and sleep times in real time using our smart timers.You can start and stop these timers with the simple click of a button, and also pause and resume to give you accurate timings even when you need to take an unexpected break.
* Log & Day views: Now that you've entered your information, what next? Each baby track offers a comprehensive log view so that you can see a detailed list of your entries per day, as well as a set of daily totals and averages. This helps you to understand how your baby feeds, sleeps or poops as time goes by. You can also edit, delete existing entries or add new entries in this view. In addition to the log view, each baby track comes with a calendar day view so that you can view the patterns of your log entries in a clear and visual way. Finally, these sections allow you to selectively filter to see only specific types of entries, where applicable.
* Track multiple babies + photos: You can add and track an unlimited number of babies within Good Baby! You can even take a picture or grab an existing one from your camera roll to assign to your baby. Once you select your baby, the baby name and photo can be seen in almost every screen, so that you can easily know which baby you are currently tracking.
* Multi-day entries: We understand the importance of having accurate and reliable daily sleep and feeding totals. For this reason, we've developed a smart system for tracking timings that span more than one day. When you track a feeding or sleep time through Good Baby, our multi-day entry system intelligently breaks down the entry into separate parts so that your daily totals and averages make sense within list/day views, but you still see the total time of this session on the main screens.
Need help with Good Baby? You can reach us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website www.jonobin.com for the latest information on our apps.