Follow us on https://www.facebook.com/gpsairnavigator!
• real-time GPS moving map
• graphical visualization of country air space
• navigation with True or Magnetic North
• free OpenStreetMap maps for all countries
• USA Sectional VFR Charts (generated from FAA VFR Raster Charts)
• WAC and REA Charts from Brazil (thanks to DECEA-Brazil)
• free OpenFlightMaps Charts from Netherlands, Poland, Croatia, Czech Republic, Belgium, Germany, Denmark, Sweden, Bulgaria, Hungary, Slovenia, Austria, Romania and Switzerland (thanks to the Openflightmaps Association)
• airspace information for Portugal and Spain with daily updates (integrated with FuaFlex service - www.cavok.pt)
• database with more than 56.000 system waypoints
• create and manage your own user waypoints
• create and manage your routes and legs
• MAYDAY button: send an automatic SMS with current location (only in devices that support this feature) and activation of a route to the nearest waypoint
• show real-time flight tracks
• save flight tracks to a GPX file for offline processing (visualize in specific apps or inside the GPS Air Navigator)
• visualize your flight stats and share them on Facebook, e-mail, Instagram and so on
• only one licence needed for all your Android devices
After install, you can try the app with the following limitations:
• you can save only two user waypoints;
• the app closes after 10 minutes of usage.
If you like GPS Air Navigator, you can buy a licence using the button Buy inside the app, to use it without limitations.
Enjoy GPS Air Navigator!