- ROUTES: If you make running, cycling or some other sport you can store the route you have made, after view it on a map, showing to you: start time, end time, duration, distance, average speed, maximum speed, Minutes per km, maximum and minimum altitude, time at rest and time in movement, etc.
It shows 3D graphics (altitude and speed).
Colorize the route according the speed.
Export routes to format GPX and KML.
-STATISTICS. By type of vehicle, month. It shows time of several parts of each route.
-MEASURES: You can measure length of the route touching the map, also you can measure areas touching the map.
- SATELLITES: Reports the number of satellites used by GPS (with indication of satellite signal strength, azimuth, elevation and country of origin)
It shows in a graph how the signal strength of each satellite change over time.
- GPS DATA: In a panel shows: latitude, longitude, speed, distance, acceleration, heading, altitude and air pressure.
- MAPS: It shows with a marker your position in a map.
- POINTS OF INTEREST: Store all the points of interest that you need (coordinates, description, altitude, marker type, etc.).
- ALTIMETER: Gets the altitude of 3 ways: searching Google Maps, searching to the altitude data of the GPS and measuring the variation of the atmospheric pressure.
- COMPASS: which informs the course and the magnetic field.
- GEOREVERSE: (Starting from a given latitude and longitude you get the street, the number, the neighborhood, the city, etc ...)
- SUN PARAMETERS: It shows the time of sunrise, sunset, noon, minutes of light, zenith, azimuth, elevation and solar decline for every minute of the day with perpetual calendar.
- SENSORS: It shows all the sensors device.