GravitatorLite is a retro-style, 2D, vertically scrolling shooter game.
As you operate your own vehicle in outer space, shoot enemies down while you avoid enemy fire and other obstacles!
There are 20 different types of enemies. Clear all 40 stages and aim for a high score!
Supports a global leaderboard through Pankia.
How to play
■ Single mode
- Use the joystick to manipulate your vehicle in eight directions
- Fire missiles with the shot button to destroy enemy ships
- In some cases, items appear when you destroy enemy ships
- You can increase your number of weapons by acquiring power-up items
- The closer you are to enemy ships when you destroy them, the more points you earn
- If you have a high missile accuracy ratio, you can earn bonus points by obtaining medals when clearing stages
- Create strategies by changing your attack methods and selecting the weapons you have obtained according to each stage
■ Online battle mode
- Select “Network Match” from the online menu to choose opponents from the Internet or a local network
- Operate a blue or red vehicle to attack your opponents and enemy ships while utilizing the weapons you have obtained in the past
- You can win by destroying all of your opponents or clearing the stage with more points than the other players
- You can communicate via chat after battles
- Connects with your Twitter and Facebook accounts