This app is under development and it is still NOT finished and updates will be released over time with new content.
The app works as a battery monitor compiling all useful information necessary for you to identify any energy anomalies.
Keep in mind that the app by itself is NOT a battery saver, at least for now. It simply aggregates data to keep you informed of the battery details.
BatteryHub is part of GreenHub platform - A collaborative approach to power consumption analysis of Android devices. It collects anonymous data about your devices's power consumption and uploads them to our server.
Use BatteryHub to:
• Monitor your battery details in real-time such as instant consumption and battery temperature and more.
• Check your device specifications, network information, storage details and memory usage.
• Find out what apps are running and how much memory they are using.
• Keep track of your battery state history with interactive charts with different time intervals.
We will be launching new features soon! So keep an eye on your app updates.
- Please be aware that the some features are still NOT working on Android 7 or newer.
- If you are updating to version v1.0-RC.1 or greater please clear the app data and cache to solve the issues! If it is a fresh installation you shouldn't have any issues.
To learn more about the GreenHub project and the collection of data visit: