Griffin Time is a revolutionary new way to tell time (for the modern era) that will eradicate SAD and end all war. It's simple:
* When you wake up, it's 9:30
* When you get hungry after breakfast, it's Lunch Time
* When you finish the last scrumptious morsel of your midday meal, it's immediately 4:20
* When it gets dark, it's 7:00
* When you get sleepy, it's 2 AM
The app is designed to be exist and function solely as a notification (though there is also an app screen for your enjoyment). Simply launch the app once to turn on the notification, then use the notification's "YES" action (available in the notification's expanded view) to advance the time whenever the criteria for the next time has been met. The notification can be disabled or made dismissible via the app's setting page (accessible via the gear icon on the top right of the app screen).
Listen to the intro of My Brother My Brother and Me episode 379 for more information about Griffin Time: http://www.maximumfun.org/my-brother-my-brother-and-me/mbmbam-379-6969-cool-street